Wendy, Carolyn, Robin, & Mom celebrated Mother's Day at the Melting Pot in Houston.
After our meal, we went to the mall so Carolyn could try out Sleep Number beds. Robin, 8 months pregnant, and I especially enjoyed that moment. Robin's ankles were so swollen that when she stepped out of the store, a random guy looked at her ankles and said, "That's not right, is it?"
I kept notes for future visits to the Melting Pot, such as:
- Wendy really liked her mushroom & spinach salad, but she really wants to try the California salad next time. I had the California salad and liked it.
- Wendy wants to try a drink-drink next time --she said she wants to try the Dragonberry because the zen of zin wine made her shoulder hurt.????
- The dessert we chose was the Flaming Mexican Chocolate. Robin didn't care for the chocolate, but Wendy & Carolyn refused to accept that because she's pregnant.

No comments:
Post a Comment