So, a couple of weekends ago, the boys went over to JP & Amber's to help JP clean out their koi pond. The task at hand was completed so that left time to put in some beers, a few chicken wings, and a couple of hands of 42. Pretty much a normal Saturday night, until... Dean shot out of his chair and decided that the bill on LJ's hat was bothering him and he sawed it off....eventually all the guys had thier bills sawed off. See a picture below.
Then, it was a remake of the ever so famous scene from the movie "Blow"...see below as you see LJ imitating the silver screen as Johnny Depp...quite mesmerising.
Woohoo for another blog post - and I don't think I will ever get tired of LJ re-enacting the "Black Betty" scene from Blow! :) And I just saw the end of the video and how did he not puke! Geez.
ReplyDeleteUgh - Finally, it was a little bit choppy.
ReplyDeleteI know crazy guy!